Real DOC (hereinafter referred to as "the Company") places great importance on the protection of users’ personal information, and it is best for the user to use the company’s service site ("Real Doc" , And we comply with the personal information protection regulations related to personal information such as "Personal Information Protection Act", "Act on Promotion of Information Network Usage and Information Protection, etc."
You may refuse to consent to any of the following matters related to the collection, use, provision or consignment of personal information. However, if the user declines the consent, the service will not be available in whole or in part.
Users should check back frequently when visiting the website.
1. Purpose and purpose of collection of personal information"Personal information" means information about an individual who is alive and includes information that can be used to identify the individual by the name and telephone number included in the information, Including those that can be easily identified and combined with).
2. How to collect and collect personal information itemsWhen a user joins a member to use a member service, the company receives online information that is essential for providing the service. The essential information you receive when you sign up is your name, email address, and so on. In order to provide high-quality services, users are also able to input phone numbers as optional items.
3. Retention and Use Period of Personal Information CollectedWhile you are using the services that are provided to the Company as true DoCoMo members, the Company keeps the users’ personal information continuously and uses them to provide services. However, if the member himself or herself deletes or modifies information in accordance with the procedure and method described in "5. User’s own personal information management (viewing, correction, deletion, etc.)" below, It is completely deleted from the disk by the method that does not exist, and it is treated as being impossible to read or use later.
4. Sharing and Providing Personal Information CollectedThe Company shall use the personal information of the users within the scope of the notice stated in "1. Purpose and purpose of collecting personal information" and use it beyond the scope without prior consent of the user or in principle disclose the user’s personal information to the outside Do not. Exceptions are made in the following cases:
5. Regarding the user’s personal information management (reading, correcting, deleting, etc.)
If you want, you can view your personal information at any time and modify the required information. In addition, you can always view, modify, or delete any additional information that is not required to you during registration. Changing or deleting your personal information and withdrawing your membership will be available after you log in.
6. Cookie matters
The company uses the cookie method for member authentication. If you use a public place or a computer that can be used by someone else, log out (log-in) when you are finished using the service. Please refrain from setting cookies. Example: To decline cookie settings, you can either allow all cookies, check each time you save cookies, or refuse to save all cookies by selecting the option for your web browser.
< Br> Example of how to set up (for Internet Explorer)
: Click Tools & gt; Internet Options & gt; Personal Information
However, if you refuse to install cookies, there may be difficulties in providing the service.
7. Non-member personal information management
- Reviews left by non-members who have left their membership will be left with no personal information to identify them.
- Reviews are not used for any purpose other than those related to the operation of the service.
8. Consignment processing of personal information
In order to improve the service, the Company can collect, handle and manage your personal information with the legal requirements such as consent, if necessary, and handle it, and provide it to a third party. - The Company is entrusted with the following duties related to the processing of personal information. In accordance with the relevant laws and regulations, the Company stipulates the matters necessary for the personal information to be managed safely in contracting contract. In addition, the information shared is limited to the minimum information necessary to achieve the purpose.
- Subject: [CJ Korea Express]
- Consignment business contents: [Shipping business]
- Trustee: [INICIS]
- In the case of entrusting or providing the processing of personal information, the matters concerning the trustee, scope of trust, scope of the shared information, We will notify you in advance via phone or homepage.
9. Comments on complaints and complaints about personal information
The Company is collecting opinions from users regarding the protection of personal information and has prepared all procedures and methods to deal with complaints. Users can report their complaints by telephone or e-mail by referring to the section entitled "10. Personal Information Management Supervisor and Person in Charge - Name and Contact" below, and the company shall promptly and promptly We will answer you.
10. Personal information manager and person in charge - Name and contact information
We are working hard to ensure that you have good access to good information. In the event of any incidents that arise from your notice in relation to the protection of your personal information, the person in charge of personal information management is responsible.
It is the user’s responsibility to maintain the security of the user ID’s password. The company does not ask the user directly about the password in any way, so please be careful not to let the password out to others.
Especially when you are online in the public place, Br>
11. Duty of Notification